BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Friday 4 July 2008

Exeter: Coastlinx X53


In the South West of England sponsored services with buses in special liveries do much to add a bit of variety to the bus scene. Take away the blue sea element from this livery and it could at first glance almost be a reincarnation of the much lamented Devon General. Despite the smart Wright bodied Scania provided by First Hampshire and Dorset it didn't look a very nice day to be visiting the South Devon Coast last summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Hampshire & Dorset [part of SN, as was], not Stagecoach.

Some superb photos, excellent for distraction at work!

christopher said...

Sorry for my error Ross, easily done. Glad you like my photos.