BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Sunday 19 February 2017

A Happy Days former Yates Runcorn Leopard DTU 47S

When I was younger and yes buses were more interesting anyway I was guilty of ignoring a lot of the local vehicles just because they were familiar and if they did find themselves in front of the lens it was most likely I was trying to finish off the film. But later I was much more conscious of this and fortunately as I stood at my now long gone favorite spot at Goal Square in Stafford along came Happy Days Plaxton Supreme bodied Leopard DTU 47S which I believe started life with Yates of Runcorn.

No comments: