BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Thursday 4 January 2018

FBW Post Bus in Brugg

The PTT owned post bus fleet was for many years very standardised but the contractors who contributed two-thirds of the vehicles offered a bit more variety such as this FBW at Brugg with one of the less attractive bodies to be seen dating I would suggest from the first half of the Seventies.

2 comments:

Man of Kent said...

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.
I much prefer these vehicles to the Hess in Lugano posted earlier this week.
Many thanks for sharing such a wide variety of photographs.

christopher said...

Thank you, but it's not such a bad thing that we don't all like the same thing. I just happen to prefer proper P-Reg post buses so I am biassed to start with.