BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Friday 24 August 2018

AUB 155J Seacroft Garage ad Meanood

I used to deliver electricity meters, relays etc with my van for GEC and some of the meter test stations were well placed to do a bit of bus photography after I had finished my deliveries. As well as some good places like Norwich, Liverpool and Southampton I even had to deliver right opposite the WYPTE former Leeds City Transport garage at Seacroft and what's more I got a tasty cheap subsidised canteen lunch at YEB as well. Coming out of the garage was a Roe bodied AEC Swift which by 1980 was probably nearing the end of it's days.

No comments: