BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Monday 25 October 2010

A conductor operated Metrobus on the 73

Normally at the time when this view of MCW Metrobus M1299 was taken in the mid-Nineties the cross-London 73 Route was still operated by Routemaster buses and no doubt that is why there was a conductor on this working. The bus was now owned by Leaside who used a swan for it's motif whilst the bus B299 WUL was coincidentally bound for The Swan pub in Tottenham.

No comments: